Jan 18th, 2018
In this week's episode, BJ interviews Dr. Bret Contreras, the world's leading expert on glute training. Bret is responsible for popularizing the hip thrust and is one of the leading researchers in the strength and conditioning field. He's also helped shaped some of the best butts on the planet.
The topics covered include:
- How Bret went from having no butt to being the world's leading butt-building expert
- How men and women should train differently
- Bret's favorite butt-building exercises
- Why abs are made in the kitchen and glutes are made in the gym
- Bret's latest strength and conditioning research
- And much more!
This is a longer podcast but we covered a lot of fun topics so I hope you dig it! Be sure to follow Bret on Instagram @bretcontreras1 and check out his website at https://bretcontreras.com!